Functional Frenuloplasty - (MD/DDS etc)
Join us for a day of lecture and surgical observation, including a comprehensive overview of our protocol and procedures. Topics include:
- Tongue-tie diagnosis in children and adults
- Identifying compensations for tongue tie
- Pre/post-op myofunctional therapy exercises
- When a patient is ready for the frenuloplasty
- Surgical techniques using scissors and sutures
- Hands on suturing workshop on synthetic tissue
- Identifying the endpoints of release
- Understanding the aftercare process
- What to look for during post-op appointments
The objective of this course is to improve the outcomes of tongue-tie release surgery through group discussion and demonstration. Live surgical demonstrations will be performed.
When you register for any of our sessions, you will receive a comprehensive syllabus via Google Drive. This is for your personal use and not intended for distribution. You will also receive access to professionally recorded video lectures and surgical procedures. We will discuss in detail how to efficiently communicate in a multidisciplinary approach.