*Still ironing out the details, so contact us for more info and dates! Site to be updated soon!
- MYOFUNCTIONAL THERAPY: HISTORY & REVIEW
- THE OROFACIAL COMPLEX/PHYSIOLOGY
- OROFACIAL MYOFUNCTIONAL DISORDERS (OMD'S)
- TAKING A PROPER HISTORY & EVALUATION
- HANDS ON EVALUATION TECHNIQUES/WORKSHOP
- HOW TO CUSTOMISE THERAPY
- BILLING & OPERATIONAL BEST PRACTICES
- KEYS FOR IMPLEMENTATION SUCCESS
- THE ROLE OF BREATHING
- BRAIN & SENSORY DEVELOPMENT
- THE ROLE OF FEEDING
- SPEECH THERAPY
- MYOFASCIAL PAIN, TMD AND HEADACHE
- RESTRICTIVE LINGUAL FRENULUMS
- SURGICAL APPLICATIONS/WOUND HEALING
- DENTAL/ORTHODONTIC APPLICATIONS
- MYOFUNCTIONAL THERAPY FOR OSA
2020 Course Dates
- May 1-2, 2020 - TBI CALABASAS, CA
- more to come...
- about the instructor -
Sanda Valcu-Pinkerton’s philosophy is to treat people, not problems. One of her primary goals as a therapist is re-patterning and training the orofacial muscles to achieve optimal development. During surgery, she supports Dr. Soroush Zaghi in their functional frenuloplasty procedures through incorporating myofunctional therapy to optimize post-surgery outcomes. Besides her 25+ years of experience working in clinical practice as a Registered Dental Hygienist in Alternative Practice (RDHAP), she has continuously increased her knowledge and skill set by becoming a Certified Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist (COM ) and a Buteyko Breathing coach. Sanda’s outstanding work facilitates a patient’s ability to achieve enhanced breathing resulting in superior overall health.