FUNCTIONAL SLEEP + Breathing
Day one will commence with lecture and an overview on how to assess, diagnose, and treat the entire spectrum of sleep disordered breathing. Expect to learn examination techniques through hands on evaluations and live demonstration.
FUNCTIONAL APPROACH TO FRENULOPLASTY
Day two will have a live surgical component with a focus on improving the outcomes of tongue-tie release surgeries through lecture, workshop, group discussion, live demonstrations of surgical and therapeutic techniques.
(Attendees have the option of enrolling for one or both days)
- TONGUE-TIE DIAGNOSIS IN CHILDREN AND ADULTS
- SURGICAL TECHNIQUES USING SCISSORS & SUTURES
- PRE/POST-OPERATIVE MYOFUNCTIONAL THERAPY & WOUND HEALING
- HOW TO ASSESS, SCREEN, AND DIAGNOSE THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF SLEEP-DISORDERED BREATHING
- OVERVIEW OF CPAP, ORAL APPLIANCE THERAPY, AND SURGICAL OPTIONS
2019 Course Dates